Digico adjusts to your needs
Printed Circuit Assembly
With 4 SMT production lines and automated soldering equipment (wave soldering), we can meet your intricate assembly needs. We comply with IPC 610 quality standards.
With our testing processes expertise, we offer:
- Assist you in your test protocol designs.
- Test using ICT (In-Circuit Test) and Flying Probe equipment
- 2 Environmental chambers to perform
Each employee has computerized tools giving them working instructions combined with visual aids. Depending on the level of traceability and accuracy needed, check points to specific manufacturing steps or component lot number traceability can be added.
Cables and Harness
Our assemblies comply with commercial, industrial, military, transportation or medical field requirements.
We offer a full range of electromechanical integration including sub-assembly of electronic printed circuits, conformal coating, cables and harness, and mechanical integration.
Using Valor software, we can offer DFM which will improve and optimize manufacturing activities.
Digico Direct – Customer Platform
Our customer platform gives access to information about your orders when accessing via “Digico Direct” software:
- Open Orders
- Order History
- Delivery Report
- Finish Product Inventory
- Warranty Management
Logistics and Delivery to End Customers
We can implement of all your daily activities, from manufacturing your products to distributing to your network, such as:
- Order Taking and Processing
- Management of Returned Product
- Warranty Management
- Stock Renewal
We adjust manufacturing methods according to your product cycle.
- Prototype stage (low volume): Is it the first time your design is submitted to a manufacturer? We will help by proposing improvements that will help increase efficiency and reduce production costs.
- Mature product (high volume): We will optimize our manufacturing methods to provide a quality product at a lower cost than the prototype stage.
Risks Analysis and Control Plan
Some business activities need to comply with tighter regulations. We offer risk analysis studies and set-up control plans when your product requires it.