We offer our employees a working environment corresponding to these 4 values:
• Customer focus
These are the roots of our company’s personality. These values are used as benchmarks for all employees to align their behavior with corporate culture which we would like to maintain.
In addition, our qualified teams have the training and certification required by regulatory standards.
Health and safety
Digico recognizes the importance of providing a healthy and safe work environment that contributes to employee growth as well as company success.
As part of its activities, Digico is committed to:
- Promoting employee accountability for health and safety and encouraging them to do so.
- Integrate health and safety into their business processes and day-to-day activities.
- Ensure that employees receive appropriate training and necessary tools to safely perform their duties.
- Comply with applicable health and safety laws and regulations.
- Define, assess and prevent risks associated with business activities that may affect the physical health and well-being of our employees.
Our philosophy is to develop and maintain lasting relationships with our partners and our environmental policy is fully inspired by this.
We are taking the necessary measures, beyond applicable laws and regulations, to improve the negative impact that our operations could have on the environment. Our objectives and implementations are based around the prevention of pollution and the protection of the environment:
• Manage our activities in order to control the impact on the environment and by putting in place means to reduce residual materials at the source or find means for their reuse;
• Improve the management of recyclable materials;
• Deploy means to educate our employees about the importance of the programs that are in place.
We will be guided by Recyc-Quebec's “ICI on recycle +” recognition program.
We believe commitment goes beyond philanthropic organization activities.
We are looking for ways to make a positive impact.
Employees: We provide a safe work environment for all our employees. Our Occupational Health and Safety Committee identifies improvements to be made in these areas. In addition, regular inspections ensure the maintenance of a healthy environment for employees.
Health and Safety: We have implemented prevention programs and regularly carry out evacuation procedures to identify areas for improvement.
Environment: We dispose of chemical or hazardous residues to humans or the environment in a way that is safe and known to government agencies.