We offer our employees a working environment corresponding to these 4 values:
• Customer focus
These are the roots of our company’s personality. These values are used as benchmarks for all employees to align their behavior with corporate culture which we would like to maintain.
In addition, our qualified teams have the training and certification required by regulatory standards.
Health and safety
Digico recognizes the importance of providing a healthy and safe work environment that contributes to employee growth as well as company success.
As part of its activities, Digico is committed to:
- Promoting employee accountability for health and safety and encouraging them to do so.
- Integrate health and safety into their business processes and day-to-day activities.
- Ensure that employees receive appropriate training and necessary tools to safely perform their duties.
- Comply with applicable health and safety laws and regulations.
- Define, assess and prevent risks associated with business activities that may affect the physical health and well-being of our employees.
Our business philosophy is to develop and maintain durable relationships with our partners, and our environmental policy is fully inspired by it.
We are constantly improving our processes and that is why we have implemented RoHS 2 (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) in our manufacturing processes.
We manage our discharges efficiently and responsibly through their disposal, reduction or recycling. In addition, we offer reusable boxes for the delivery of your products to eliminate antistatic bags and cardboard boxes that fill the dumps. Our team aims for a "zero impact" goal, that's our commitment
We believe commitment goes beyond philanthropic organization activities.
We are looking for ways to make a positive impact.
Employees: We provide a safe work environment for all our employees. Our Occupational Health and Safety Committee identifies improvements to be made in these areas. In addition, regular inspections ensure the maintenance of a healthy environment for employees.
Health and Safety: We have implemented prevention programs and regularly carry out evacuation procedures to identify areas for improvement.
Environment: We dispose of chemical or hazardous residues to humans or the environment in a way that is safe and known to government agencies.